§ 1 General
Your personal data (e. g. salutation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are redirected to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
If you contact us via our contact form or by e-mail, your details, surname, first name, e-mail address, your message will be processed solely for the purpose of processing and processing your request. These data are processed by us on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 a) GDPR.
We process your name, address, order information and payment information for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. We process these data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO for the performance of the contract. If required to process your order, we will forward your name, address and, where applicable, your telephone number to a delivery date to the delivery company. Your payment details to the bank responsible for the payment. We process these data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO for the performance of the contract.
We only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed or if your consent has been revoked. As far as statutory storage periods are observed, e.g. commercial and tax law, the storage period can be up to 10 years for certain data.
§ 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (stock data), will be used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, your name and address must be passed on to the shipping company in order to deliver the goods.
(2) Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the execution of the contract without your express consent or without a legal basis. After the complete execution of the contract your data will be blocked for further use. After the expiry of tax and commercial law regulations, this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
§ 3 Credit check
If we step into prepayment, e. g. in the case of payment on account, we may obtain a credit check about you from the following companies: PayPal Plus L-2449 Luxembourg For this purpose, we will forward your personal data (e. g. name and address) to this company. On the basis of mathematical-statistical methods, it is examined how high the risk of default is. The conclusion of the purchase contract is dependent on the result of the credit assessment.
§ 4 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (” Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymization on this site, your Google IP address will be truncated from time to time within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: optout
You can also prevent the collection of data by setting an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website, please click here: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP ()”, so that the IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form in order to exclude direct personal references.
§ 5 Web analysis
Jetpack, a tool for statistical evaluation of visitor access, operated by Automattic, Inc. 132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, using the tracking technology of Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA. WordPress. com-Stats uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on a server in the USA. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and before saving it. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can object to the collection and use of the data by Quantcast with effect for the future by placing an opt-out cookie in your browser by clicking on the link “Click here to opt-out”: http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you delete all cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
§ 6 Information about cookies
(2) You may have given your express consent to the following:
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting “Block cookies” in your browser settings. However, this may limit the functionality of our offers.
§ 7 social plugins
(1) We use social plugins from facebook. com, powered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. For example, if you click on the “Like” button or leave a comment, your browser will send the relevant information directly to Facebook and save it there. Furthermore, Facebook makes your preferences public for your Facebook friends. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your Facebook account directly to your Facebook account. Even if you are not logged in or do not have a Facebook account, your browser will still transmit information (e. g. which website you have visited, your IP address) stored by Facebook. For details on how Facebook handles your personal information and your rights to this information, please see the Facebook Privacy Notice. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information we collect about you on our websites with your Facebook account, you must log out before visiting our websites on Facebook. You can also completely prevent the loading of the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, e. g. with the “Facebook Blocker” (Facebook).
(3) Social plugins from Google+ On our website, so-called. Social Plugins (“Plugins”) of the social network Google+, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The plugins can be recognized by buttons with the sign “+1” on a white or coloured background. An overview of the Google Plugins and their appearance can be found here.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google’s servers. The content of the plugin is sent directly to your browser by Google and integrated into the page. By the integration Google receives the information that your browser has called the appropriate side of our web appearance, even if you have no profile with Google+ or are not logged in at the moment with Google+. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Google+, Google can assign your Google+ profile directly to your visit to our website. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “+1″button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information is also published on Google+ and displayed to your contacts on Google+.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights and settings for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data protection references of Google.
If you do not want Google to associate the data collected via our website directly with your profile on Google+, you must log out before visiting our website on Google+. You can also completely prevent the loading of Google Plugins with add-ons for your browser.
§ 8 Newsletter
If you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following consent separately or, if applicable, in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to our newsletter. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter and in the shop “Unsubscribe Newsletter” – To unsubscribe from the newsletter, please enter your e-mail address in the field below. Then click on “unsubscribe”.
§ 9 Information
According to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete these data. You can ask questions via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org