A key event in WWII , on June 6th 1944, allied troops end up in the Normandy. Goal was to force the German occupents out of the north of France. After a successful landing of the Allies the second front of Hitler-Germany was established and sealed the fate of the downfall of Nazi-Germany. The LCM had a carrying capacity of 54t, hence the maximum speed of 8 knots while loaded.
With this true-to-scale, historical landing boat you can set sail immediately. True to detail optics in high-class quality. Command bridge, anti-aircraft guns, on-board cannon etc.
The navigation can begin. This professional model for the ambitious ship model builder makes you a real hobby captain!
The LCM 3 has a bow ramp for loading and unloading.
Secure this historic model of the legendary LCM 3 landing craft as a functional model in the high-quality Torro Premium Edition.
Details/scope of delivery:
- 1/16 RC Landing boat “LCM 3”
- Drive with two 390 engines
- proportional rudder drive (servo)
- Open/close loading ramp via remote control (servo drive)
- GRP fuselage
- loadable up to 8kg (max. model width 180mm)
- Forward, Backward, Right, Left
- Radio remote control 2.4 GHz, 6 channel (S-FHSS)
- Waterproof speed controller 50 A
- Dimensions: approx. 960x260x270mm
- German/English Operating Instructions
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.