The Panzer IV, or more precisly the PzKpfw IV Type G , is currently available in an IR and BB version with the color schemes of summer camo, Div. LAH Kharkov1943, winter camo, and unpainted. Please note the unpainted version comes in a paper box packing instead of the torro wooden crate. The IR version offers an IR battle system, gun recoil, and flashes of light effects, whereas the BB version comes with a firing unit instead.
True to detail on a scale of 1:16
With dimensions of approx 350x190x200 (LxWxH mm), the RC Panzer IV Tank is ideal for the demanding model builder. The Torro Pro Edition impresses with a handmade airbrush finish of outstanding quality and 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Due to the high weight, this model has superior driving characteristics, especially off-road. The high-quality tracks, drive and idler wheels as well as the road wheels, the lower hull, and the turret are made of metal. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. It is equipped with the IR battle system, which enables interactive battles between vehicles of the same series. The power motors with optimized torque give the Panzer IV a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Panzer IV moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 360 degrees (endless rotation). Various engine noises, turret recoil, flashes of light while firing, and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Panzer IV Version G Tank IR Torro Pro-Edition
- Dimensions: approx 350x190x200 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: 5.0 kg incl. accessories
- Wooden box in ammunition crate look
- 360° turret rotation
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link metal tracks connected with steel pins
- Metal drive and idler wheels, road wheels
- Metal lower hull
- NiMH Battery for the tank European standard charger 7,2V-400mA included (please specify different charger if needed)
- Charging via charge socket (tank does not have to be opened for charging)
- Smoke generator and sound module
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- firing unit (BB) or IR battle system, gun recoil, and flashes of light effects (IR)
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.